California Lemon Law Attorney for Chrysler Vehicles
When consumers buy a Chrysler, they expect to get a reliable and “beautifully engineered” American vehicle. However, consumers oftentimes end up with a lemon that does not endure the test of time. Recurring defects may cause your Chrysler to break down unexpectedly, and it may even threaten your health and safety. Lucky for consumers like you, the California lemon law protects your rights and can help you get your money back.
Let The Barry Law Firm help with your Chrysler lemon. Clients benefit from our legal services as we not only help them get their money back, but we also do so without taking a single penny from their damages. Instead, we make sure that manufacturers pay our costs and attorney fees. There’s truly nothing to lose, so call us today or contact us online for a FREE consultation.
Is your Chrysler a lemon?
Before your vehicle qualifies as a lemon under California law, it must meet a few requirements. One of the most important requirements is that you will need a written warranty, which usually come with newly purchased vehicles, leases, and certified pre-owned cars. Another requirement is to demonstrate that your vehicle has a material problem that the manufacturer or a certified dealership cannot fix, despite multiple attempts.
An experienced Intake Specialist from The Barry Law Firm can help you gather all the documentation you need to file a claim when you call in for a FREE consultation.
Defects in Chrysler vehicles that can warrant a lemon law claim
Known defects in Chryslers that could warrant a lemon law claim include:
- Dangerous airbags made by Takata
- Ignition problems that can lead to loss of electrical functions
- Instrument problems including warnings that don’t illuminate
- Voltage regulator failures that can cause stalls
- Cruise control that can’t be turned off
- Transmission park rod installation problems
- Engine stalls and loss of steering power
- Control arm separation from steering knuckles
- Transmission weld failures leading to loss of movement
Don’t let these defects affect the use and enjoyment of your vehicle, contact us today for a FREE case evaluation to discuss your options.
Chrysler Models That Could Be Lemons
Any Chrysler model could end up being a lemon, including:
- Town and Country
What to Do If Your Chrysler Is a Lemon
If you believe your Chrysler is a lemon:
- Contact The Barry Law Firm immediately for a FREE consultation.
- Collect all repair orders (request from a certified dealership if needed).
- Gather your warranty, your purchase agreement / lease agreement and registration.
- Save all communications with the dealership and / or manufacturer.
- Document all problems with your vehicle.
- Keep a list of incidental costs related to your vehicle. For example, if you must get your vehicle towed because of its defects, keep receipts of those costs.