Understanding the lemon law claims process
Filing a lemon law claim can seem overwhelming, but most cases follow a common process. Here are a few steps you can take if you are considering a lemon law claim:
- Speak with a Los Angeles lemon law attorney about whether your vehicle qualifies. A lawyer can review your warranty, explain the law, and let you know what documents your case will need. If your case qualifies, a lawyer can discuss how long the process may take and what you may be entitled to receive.
- Next, you will need to file your lemon law claim. Your attorney can draft any filings and prepare any documents that your claim will need. Your lawyer can also handle any communications with the dealer, the manufacturer, their attorneys, and the court.
- After filing, negotiations will begin with manufacturers and others responsible for your lemon. Your attorney will stand up for your best interests and negotiate aggressively for a fair settlement for you.
- If your case does not settle or the manufacturer refuses to take responsibility, you may need to litigate your claim. Armed with the evidence, your attorney can fiercely advocate for your rights at trial. While many cases do not reach the litigation stage, it is still important to have a skilled attorney on your side if litigation is needed.
Our Los Angeles-based lemon law firm serves consumers across California
Our lemon law attorneys are based out of Los Angeles, but we represent consumers throughout California. The Barry Law Firm can handle everything that your case needs via phone, email or fax, without you having to leave the comfort of your own home. We understand that driving is the last thing clients want to do, especially when dealing with a lemon. That is why we are ready to help you with your car problem without any need of you coming to us.
How our Los Angeles lemon law firm can help you
If you suspect you have a lemon on your hands, our lawyers can:
- Evaluate whether your vehicle qualifies under California lemon law
- Advise you on what documents you will need and what steps to take next
- Help you understand what you may be entitled to if your vehicle is a lemon
- Provide outstanding customer service and manage your claim from start to finish
- Aggressively advocate for you in any settlement negotiations
- Fight for your rights in any litigation that your case needs
Call The Barry Law Firm today if you believe you have a lemon. Our experienced lemon law team helps consumers pursue the justice they deserve. Our firm is ready to help you with outstanding customer service, aggressive advocacy, and a reputation for making powerful manufacturers repurchase their defective vehicles.
When you work with us, we will neither bill you for our legal services nor take a percentage from your damages. Instead, we hold manufactures accountable and have them pay our costs and fees.
Don’t wait any longer, your new, certified pre-owned, or used vehicle can possibly qualify for a lemon law claim. Call us or contact us online today for a FREE consultation.